To conduct our conference call we will be using the online web software Free Conference Call
The process for setting up an account is very simple and should not take more than 5 minutes to complete.
After setting up your account you can join the conference with the following Online Meeting ID: azubuike_okonmah3
1. First go to the website: www.freeconferencecall.com
2. Create a free account using Facebook or just signing up with an e-mail address
3. After signing up you should be logged in, if not login
4. On the top menu bar near the top of the screen click "Online Meetings"
5. Then click join meeting and enter in the Online Meeting ID (azubuike_okonmah3)
6. You should now be connected to the meeting.
If you have joined using the internet. In order to hear and speak. Click the Phone icon on the far left side.
Then select VoIP call and at the next screen click mic and speakers. Then at the next screen choose the proper recording device and audio output
Below please find call-in instructions for US callers and instructions for International participants.
Call In: Instructions for Callers within the United States)
Dial: (515) 604-9546, Enter Access Code 215514# and Follow Instructions